Coendu is pleased to offer a range of administrative and advisory services tailored to the client’s specific requirements, be they commercial or personal. Whether you are looking for advice on buying, renting or selling a property; or merely require a translator or interpreter, we can help you.
Our clients range from new and existing business owners to private individuals along the Costa Tropical de Granada, Andalucía, Spain. Whatever your nationality, whatever your requirements, we are confident that we can provide cost effective advice, guidance and assistance that produces a satisfactory result for each individual client.
What can we do for you?
- Regulation and taxation for Residents and Non-Residents in Spain
- Legal and contractual documents such as deeds of sale, testaments or inheritances
- Translation and interpreting
- TAdministrative formalities required to obtain a residence permit, an NIE number, contribution and assistance to the services provided by Social Security in Spain and Spanish National Insurance
- Traffic management
- Management and reliable property advice
- Fiscal guidance & representation
- Feasibility and financing studies
- Monitoring of the legal procedure until the completion of the transfer of property
- Business Set-up, legalisation and taxation
- Business management
- Liaise with official organisations and the Civil Service